Today's post is about embarrassing things. Man, I think this is a long one and I cringe at all the embarrassing moments I have encountered over the past twenty years. *gasps*
- When I was in third grade, I went back to the classroom from the ladies room with the back of skirt tucked behind me...typical middle school stuff. Happy days!
- My brother, who has in pre-school at the time, blabbered to my crush, who was a sixth grader at the time. You imagine how that turned out.
- HIGH SCHOOL PROM. NOT MY FAVORITE HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY EVER. JUST. NO.
- Anything that has to do with me being in front of everyone. Especially in class. Ironic since I'm taking up a course that has to deal with stage presence and all that shit. Ooops!
- When I'm out with friends. I am too loud for my own good that I get glares from people.
- Fangirling in public. See, people think I'm crazy. When...well, I am crazy.
What makes you embarrassed? Comment below!