Thank you to Yani for tagging me. (c) Yani
What are your top three book pet hates?
- Dog eared pages
- Creased spine
- Books that are too short and yet it deals with heavy topics (i.e sexual abuse)
Describe your perfect reading spot:
- My favorite reading spot would be on my bed. My bed is the most comfortable place ever. I love my bed <3
Tell us three book confessions:
- I usually don't buy physical books unless I read them on my iPad.
- I kind of prefer digital books. For the reason that I bring my iPad anywhere I go and I read on the go.
- I have a hard time reading full on fantasy novels.
When was the last time you cried while reading a book?
- Wow...uhm, last March 26 when I finished Champion by Marie Lu. I can't even with that ending...
What is your favorite snack while you're reading?
- When I'm at school, I usually eat banana chips or doughnuts. At home, I just have a bottle of water or coffee with me.
Name three books you would recommend to everyone:
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman (Still reeling from the feels...)
- Legend by Marie Lu (Damn, the awesomeness that is this book!)
- Anne Frank's Diary by Anne Frank (I love Anne Frank to bits!)
Show us a picture of your favorite bookshelf on your bookcase:
Write how much books mean to you in just three words:
- Changes my life...'nuff said
What is your biggest reading secret?
- One big reading secret would probably be when I was in high school, I was in the library and I was reading one of the books from the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson during lunch. When the bell rang, I snuck it out of the library and read it at home.