February 23, 2015

Songs of Love



Since the love month is about to end, I think it's apt that I share some songs of love on my playlist. I played around with colors and fonts and this is what I came up with. I'm trying my hand at typography and these songs inspired me to do these.





1. Dakota by A Rocket to the Moon



2. 19 You + Me by Dan and Shay



3. The Only Reason by 5 Seconds of Summer



4. Heart Like Yours by Willamette Stone



5. Tell Her You Love Her by Echosmith



My playlist has about 80 songs on it and they vary from Echosmith to Sam Smith to Taylor Swift to We Came As Romans to Avicii to The Lumineers. And just like any other, I have them on shuffle but I look for these 5 songs when I feel like listening to them.

I hope we take in to account that love is not for a span of 28 days. It's for a lifetime. It's not just love for someone else but also love for family, for country, and for everything you believe in!

Got any song suggestions? Do comment! I would love to add those to my playlist!

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with Sam Smith's voice! His songs are so soulful too! I love that you make a picture quote from the songs. :)
    Btw, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out here:
    Versatile Blogger Award.
    Have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete