February 19, 2016

LIFE UPDATE: Where Am I?



Oh hey~ I'm not dead. It's just that I am currently somewhere new. I don't remember if I talked about it already but I moved to Cebu this month and I'll be living in Cebu for...I don't know how long.


Okay so for non-Filipinos reading this, Cebu is a province located way down south of Manila. It can take an hour and forty five minutes tops by plane and probably two days by sea. It's famouse for being the seat of Catholicism when Spaniards conquered the Philippines. Cebu has nice beaches, even nicer than the famed Boracay Island. The people here speak a different dialect and so for someone who grew up in Manila and spoke Tagalog all her life, it feels like I'm in a different country all together.

I've been vacationing here when I was a kid but I never picked up the language. I'll learn along the way...someday.

So, new home, new place, new neighbors, no friends. Well, what a challenge. Also more challenging, not having internet connection at home.


We'll get it installed one day...don't worry. So far, I don't have my library with me. Seventy percent of it is in Manila and I miss them very much. For now, I'll probably go on and finish my TBR pile and regular programming aka my blog posts will come up afterwards. Don't know when. But it will happen. Trust. Me.

That's it for now. See you guys next time~!



No comments:

Post a Comment